Retail logistics demands a smooth and easy experience so that freight arrives on time just when it is needed. In other words, high quality and excellent level of customer service is required. Additionally, you must be able to provide live updates and be there to answer any questions that the customer may have. Lastly, all these services must be provided while still meeting a tight and inflexible budget.
What is Included in Retail Logistics?
- Shipping finished product to retail stores
- Ensuring proper on-time delivery
- Lastly, Track and trace loads
Why you should trust Becker Logistics as your retail logistics company
Becker Logistics has the experience and capabilities to ensure a high-quality shipping experience for all our retail customers. Whether it be dry van freight, LTL freight or reefer freight we have the carrier network to support your needs. Some of the key benefits we offer to ensure this promise is:
- Expedited shipping capabilities
- Track and trace capabilities
- Over 22 years of experience in the industry
- Outstanding on-time performance history
- Outstanding transparency on load visibility
Modes that Ship Retail:
“People are always going to go shopping. A lot of our effort is just ‘how do we make the retail experience a great one?”